President & CEO
- Born in United Kingdom
- Educated at Harrow School
- Many Professional Diplomas & Certifications in the United Kingdom & USA
Founded various companies, which were later formed into THE SAS GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD (Sas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sas Chemicals Ltd., Sas R&D Services Ltd., Sas Investments Ltd., Sas Developments Ltd.)
Served two terms as an elected member (Councillor) Westminster City Council (1964-1972).
Chairman of General Services Committee. Served on many Council committees and represented the City Council on outside bodies. Was Chairman of Anglo Polish Conservative Association and in 1964, on their behalf, took a Case of Racial Prejudice up to the House of Lords (The highest Court in the UK) on Appeal and won. Made Case Law by changing the definition of "Race" in the UK to include "ethnic origin".
Appointed by the Lord Chancellor as a Justice of the Peace (Magistrate) and sat at St. Marylebone Magistrates Court for ten years. Acted as Chairman of the Bench.
Holder of various decorations and awards from the UK and overseas.
Royal Society of St George (UK)
Knight Commander Order Polonia Restituta (Poland)
US Citizenship granted in 1996.
Edward T. Sas
Vice President of Operations
- Born in the United Kingdom.
- Educated at the well known Stowe School in the U.K and upon moving to the United States at the prestigious Ransom Everglades School in Miami.
- Served in British Army Cadet Corps, enrolled in the officer training program.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting and Business Administration (MBA / MACC) in 1999.
Prior to joining Sas R & D Services Inc spent 15 years as The Senior Financial Analyst for Grant Thornton LLP one of the “Big 5” Global Accounting and Financial Services Firms - responsible for over $1 Billion in revenue for 14+ offices nationwide.
Since joining SASRAD has traveled extensively throughout the world with emphasis on Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia.
Responsible for domestic & International exhibitions and sales support Worldwide.
Operates from the Sasrad Office in Charlotte, North Carolina
US Citizenship granted in 1999